- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5" (16.5 cm) X W 2.5" (6.3 cm) X D 2.5" (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75" (14.5cm) X W 1.75" (4.5cm) X D 1" (2.5 cm)
- Accessory roll with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pouches are not included.
HOW TO CARE FOR:
- Fill up each section with your knitting notions, craft tools, makeup, jewelry, earbuds, phone charger, and bottle opener – whatever you need to have at hand.
- Organize all of your essentials – convenient at home or on the go.
- Take the whole roll, or simply unsnap one or two pouches to toss in your bag and be prepared for your active day.
To add your own purchased elastic, you will need:
- 24in (60cm) of 1/8in (0.3cm) round elastic
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.
Cocoknits founder, Julie Weisenberger, learned to knit and completed her first sweater in college while studying abroad in Salzburg, Austria. She has been knitting and designing ever since. In the 1980s she ran her own knitwear company; in the 1990s she designed sweaters for yarn companies and magazines; and in 2007 she founded Cocoknits.com, her own pattern and tool company.
Over the years she has developed and perfected a unique top-down, seamless method of sweater knitting called the Cocoknits Method, and created a line of tools that make the process of knitting and Making easier and more beautiful. For the past decade Julie has been teaching classes throughout the United States and in Europe on the Cocoknits Method and selecting flattering knitwear styles for different body proportions. She lives in Oakland, California.